With digitalization, new regulations, and a dynamically changing cybersecurity landscape, Boards of Directors face the challenge of having cybersecurity expertise as part of the board make-up.
NightDragon and the Diligent Institute reveal nearly 90% of today’s board have gaps in cybersecurity and governance.
Get the free report and discover:
- Why it’s important to have cybersecurity expertise at a board level
- How other companies measure up when it comes to being prepared
- Perspectives from board members who understand the complexity of this problem
- A six-point plan for helping advance the state of cyber awareness at a board level
- And recommendations on how CISOs should convey serious technical information to their board members